11.03.2009

Just Say No...

There was a glitch in the welfare system two days ago. We didn't receive our benefits. Since it was a Sunday, we couldn't call about it until yesterday. When husband that I love called, he talked to someone that told him that our paperwork had been processed wrong. We would have to wait another doy or so for the benefits to show up. I am okay with this.

We also had problems accessing our EBT card on the automated website. When husband that I love talked to that same customer service agent, she referred him to a different number. He called that number and ended up talking to a man with a thick non-English accent. This man was hard to understand and knew nothing about the automated system in America. He was less than helpful and referred husband that I love back to the original cusomer service agent that he had originally called. I am not okay with this.

These jobs that are sent across the seas could actually be jobs that American citizens have and might actually keep us off of welfare...we don't want to be on it, but we have to feed our children.